Thursday, January 20, 2011

100 Day Challenge...Day 6

I can't believe it's been 6 days...I am seriously awesome. You know, it's hard to understand the extent of what you're capable of unless you ask it of yourself. Who knows, I might fall off the wagon, but I haven't yet, and I know that it's possible that I won't. Stretching out before me are endless possible futures, and all I have to do is pick and choose which ones I like for myself.

Yesterday, I ate:

Organic spirulina tablets (pre-run)

Fruit Salad with cantaloupe, honeydew, mango and pineapple (post-run). This is horrible food combining, but it was a pre-packaged and sliced bowl I got on clearance at the grocery store for 99 cents, so...yeah. Cheap :)

Banana, date and chard smoothie

2 Hawaiian papayas

5 Pink Navel oranges

5 bananas

Fruit salad with bananas, persimmons, apples and cinnamon

Total calories: 3233 (2833 after my exercise)

Photobucket

These are pink navel oranges, and in real life the color is exactly that of the inside of a grapefruit. I got 5 of them for 1$, and I just had to slice them open that day. They taste the same, but it's fun to play with your food, and you all know how fond I am of bright colors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment