Sunday, January 16, 2011

100 Day Challenge...Day 3

Just checking in...

Breakfast: Juice of 10 Navel oranges, 3 carrots, 1 inch of ginger and 6 large leaves of red chard

Lunch: Smoothie of 6 bananas and 9 Medjool dates

Dinner: Fruit salad with 3 oranges, 1 large mango and 2 bananas

Snack: 2 Pink Lady apples

Dinner, again: Salad of 1 large tomato, 1/2 a cucumber, 2 stalks of celery, 1/2 an avocado and lemon juice. It was pretty good.

I'm feeling all right, not in tip top shape yet but I'm definitely moving towards a better balance. Kind of moody in the morning before breakfast, though. Tomorrow is hopefully going to be a nice shopping day for me so I can get out and pick up some more synthetic hair for my new pink/purple/seafoam green dread set I'm planning. If I'm being honest, I definitely need to cut back on the time I spend sitting and playing WoW and watching Doctor Who but...that will come with time, I'm sure. My new running schedule is looking good, and I'm looking forward to a little more organization when it comes to building up endurance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment