Sunday, September 6, 2009

My passions have been flamed, and I've had enough!

I can tell I'm far into my cleanse because my bottle of parasite pills is getting close to empty, especially since I have to take 2 of them twice daily. I do feel a big difference, mostly digestion wise, but also in my overall health. Twice now people around me have been sick, close up (including snotty children) and I have not caught anything in the end. I think this is due to better nutrient absorption, possibly because of lack of little bowel leeches sucking the pricey health out of me. Without getting too terribly graphic, I think that a couple of times there were some visible signs of...what was feared. I wasn't going to go all Laura Dern in Jurassic Park and pull out the gloves or anything, but a quick peek here and there showed signs of...little maybe-bugs. It's very gross, so I'm just going to thank myself for the cleanse and move forward, hopefully avoiding more buggies along the way.

I can't stress enough how essential regular cleansing is for everyone, even those who think they don't need it. Even raw vegan need to do periodic cleanses. Why? Because the entire earth of becoming toxic. You can make a huge impact in your life by avoiding things you can control, like pesticide laden conventional produce, chemical filled toiletries, and other easily avoidable toxins of modern life, but what about the things you can't control.

Mothers in America and all over the world have jet fuel in their breastmilk. Why? Because planes fly overhead all day and night. No matter where you live, and some places more than other, there's a plane or two in the air above you every day. That jet is burning fuel just like anything else that does, and the exhaust falls slowly down, settling in your air, your soil, your water supply. That's a tiny example of the overwhelming amount of toxins you ingest every day that can no longer be controlled by the individual. But you CAN and SHOULD cleanse, to rid yourself of these things before the wreak havoc on your body. Don't forget that your body has no system of elimination for chemicals. It has no idea what to do with them, so they end up being stored in your fat cells. Indefinitely.

Is it any surprise that we are suddenly plagued by these new "chronic diseases", perpetual ailments that are springing up brand new each day? Why is everyone so sick? They weren't sick before...not even 100 years ago were there anything like the illnesses of today. Cancer, heart disease, auto immune disease...diseases of a modern lifestyle. It's been said over and over but in my opinion it needs repeating because the problem has not been fixed.

I talk to people all the time about health problems. When people find out that I study alternative health and that I'm starting a holistic practice, they love to tell me all about what's wrong with them. It's not that I mind or that it bothers me, I actually find it interesting, but the sad thing is that it always happens. And you know what never happens? People telling me all about how great they feel, how they never get sick or how they heal themselves of common ailments. I always meet sick people, and I never meet well people. Or, I meet people who claim to be well, and then tell me about how they just got over a week long bout of the flu and how they take ibuprofen for headaches once a month. They seem to feel that this is normal. They think that to be healthy you have to get sick a few times a year, and you have to accept things like PMS, arthritis, insomnia, headaches, depression, asthma, allergies...the list of "normal" illnesses goes on and on! People are led to believe that these things are normal, when in fact the opposite is true.

What are you accepting as normal? What have you surrendered your body to, thinking that it's just a product of your age or just another part of "real life"? Vibrant health is your birthright from the moment you take your first breath until your very last passes from your lips. Aging is not a disease, and it's not an excuse for illnesses. Dying in a hospital bed, taking 50 pharmaceutical pills a day and being wheeled around a nursing home is not normal!

Haha, this one turned into a rant, but I will hold firm to this truth because it is natural, and you all know this to be the case. Even if you have allowed illness to dominate your life, you know it isn't normal. Your DNA will tell you otherwise, and if you allow it to heal you will be amazed at how your life changes. It's about much more than losing weight, regaining hand mobility or feeling awake naturally in the mornings. It has everything to do with what sort of life you want to create for yourself. You are the director, writer, and producer of your life, and you are also the star. Now that you know, what sort of movie will you make? How will you showcase your talent? Who deserves to be cast in supporting roles?

Is your movie Oscar material, or just another SciFi original picture? How embarrassing...don't be "Snakes On A Train", haha. Did you see that? It came out right when "Snakes On A Plane" did, but it was on SciFi and it was oh so terrible and awesome. There was this giant CG snake and it totally ate the train. I laughed so hard that I cried!

1 comment:

  1. So just for argument's sake, let's say we are going to do one of these things. Typically you must drink the stuff or take the pills for at least a month to get it really spic and span. Some people are so congested and clogged they may need longer. More of this at http://cleanse4healthtips.com/

    ReplyDelete