Monday, August 17, 2009

Parasite Cleanse, Day 3

Oh, things is happening.

No confirmed parasites yet, but what looks and feels to be old waste buildup is being released right now. It's actually not the worst thing I've been through, and I'm glad to be rid of it. Hopefully by the end of the 30 days I'll have dropped a few pounds without even trying. But, the sheer variety of of the stuff I'm releasing is amazing. I'm trained to appreciate that sort of thing. You find it gross, I find it fascinating.

I planned on doing a few days on and off the cascara sagrada, switching in between that and psyllium husks to maintain the cleansing process on the in between days. Cascara sagrada isn't mild by any stretch of the imagination, but it isn't near as intense a cathartic herb as Senna. As long as I alternate throughout the 30 days, my electrolyte balance should be fine, and my bowel tone should improve on top of being completely washed, wrung out, and hung on the line to dry :)

I am noticing a dull annoyed feeling in my mid left abdomen the last two hours or so, which I'm taking as a sign it's time to give myself a day off the laxatives. There's no pain, and it's definitely intestinal. We'll wait and watch, keeping a close eye on any developments.

During a cleanse like this where I'm taking a parasite-killing formula AND natural bowel stimulants, it's important that I maintain a healthy level of happy micro flora in my intestines. As usual, I've got a huge stock of Kombucha bottled for just that purpose, and another huge batch a-fermentin' in the darkest corner of my kitchen. I'm also growing a nice baby with each batch, so very soon now I'll be taking requests for Kombucha babies, for those of you who want to grow your own Probiotics easy and cheaply in your own kitchen and stop paying for those pills.

Besides listening to the audiobook of my dreams, "Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About" and loving every second, I've been unwinding with some natural jewelry making. It's nice to have something that I don't have to think about while I'm doing it, and I love making knot jewelry. I'm using only natural products like glass, wood, clay, hemp, and cotton, and I'm letting some of these creations go, if you'd like to follow that or take a look-see.

Well, now that we've shared all that...this relationship is getting rather personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment