Friday, August 28, 2009

"Don't Panic", written in big, friendly letters...

Yeah, okay, I'll admit that a few years ago if I heard myself talk I'd think I was crazy, not knowing that it was the other way around. :) But Massachusetts has fulfilled exactly what I said was going to to happen, and what thousands of others have been saying for a long time. Now those people are, under that law, required to received the Swine Flu vaccine. Those who refuse are subject to, and this is by no means a complete list, forced vaccination, forced quarantine and isolation, interrogation, arrest, and involuntary transportation. Isn't that abduction?

This is a REAL bill that was just passed and will be enacted within the next few weeks to months, whenever the "glorious" and untested vaccine is released.

Want proof? Read the bill! It's available online. Get the link here...

Want to see the lovely ingredients in the vaccine, involving aborted human fetus, monkey and dog cells? Check out my new Google docs account and read without signing in :)

I will do whatever it takes to keep my children safe from the greedy fingers of the pharmaceutical companies. I refuse to allow them to inject my children with unsafe, untested, and FORCED toxins and that is my legal right. This new bill is a severe violation of our rights, and bending over and taking it will lead to more corruption, more violations, and a totalitarian police state that in no way resembles the Untied States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment