Sunday, September 18, 2011

99 Cent Earthbound Farms Organic Kale! Cheap Raw Vegan!

Not all dollar stores are created equal. Here in Northern California we have a chain called 99 Cents Only stores, which carries all the stuff you'd normally find in a dollar store with the addition of a large produce and refrigerated section. I hit this place up twice a week because I find so many amazing things here that don't last long. Today, I ran in to grab a couple Sunday papers and I found this!






I grabbed quite a few, so if you've got one of these stores near you (CA, NV, AZ and TX), I'd give them a call and see if they have any. I find organic produce here almost every single week without fail, so if you're trying to do a whole foods or raw foods diet on a budget, shop here first!

No comments:

Post a Comment