Monday, December 6, 2010

So tired, you guys...

...I get really excited about things at late hours of the night. I stayed up way too late yesterday doing absolutely nothing. Sunday is my cleaning/slacking day, and I love it. Each Sunday I clean for about 2 hours in the late morning, and then spend the rest of the day partying on the internet. Yep. It's epic. But yesterday, I also managed to squeeze in Fire 30 from Chalean's Turbo Fire workout, which is a total blast, by the way. I also spent a few hours out caravaning around town today getting some groceries.

So since I'm so wiped, I'm just gonna post yesterday's food and leave you little fruities to your hippie forest food.

Yesterday, I had:

Breakfast: Juice of 10 oranges, 3 collard leaves, and 5 carrots

Second Breakfast: Smoothie with 6 bananas, 6 medjool dates, and 1 collard leaf

Lunch: Smoothie of 4 persimmons and the juice of 5 oranges and 3 carrots. And it was awesome.

Dinner: Salad with romaine and red peppers

While I was typing up yesterday's menu, I accidentally typed bananas as "bananasm", and I freaking love it. Next time I make a smoothie, I'm going to have a bananasm. It's mine! I invented it, back off!

No comments:

Post a Comment