Monday, October 3, 2011

$15 for a box of home delivered organic produce in Sac!

I've been away due to a nasty computer virus that took literally days to destroy, but I couldn't pass up sharing this deal! Sacramento vegans and raw vegan, and of course, veggie lovers, check out this deal for half off a box of organic produce!

That's an insane $15 for a box of organic fruits and vegetable delivered to your door!

Now, later on this week I've got a bigger post coming. If you like Joy Bauer, nutritional therapy, and whole foods living, don't forget to subscribe and follow me on Twitter and Facebook, because I've got a copy of the brand new edition of Joy Bauer's "Food Cures" and I'm going to be sharing all the details and a full review, and maybe even starting up a new GIVEAWAY! That's coming up within a few days, so stay put!

No comments:

Post a Comment